By registering to this database with educational specialists hosted on this website, the User declares that he/she understands, agrees and he/she will follow the bellow recommendations and will respect the bellow conditions:
USE RECOMMENDATIONS AND CONDITIONS:
- The person initiating the registration process acknowledge that he/she is of 18 years or older in order to be accepted as registered User.
- The registered User understands that he/she must be a natural person and not a fictive person or a legal person (organization or institution).
- The registered User understands that the database with specialists and the materials published on this website have a professional purpose only, treating topics like: education/migration/vulnerable persons/Roma ethnicity.
- The registered User already study/works, intends to study/work or is professionally interested in one of the areas of education/migration/vulnerable persons/Roma ethnicity.
- The registered User will use the database with educational specialists and the other information available in order to better understand or to contribute to improvements in the areas of education/migration/vulnerable persons/Roma ethnicity.
- The registered User will encourage other specialists in the areas of education/migration/vulnerable persons/Roma ethnicity to register to this website.
- The registered User can delete his/her profile by asking it to the website Administrator: Bogdan Paul ROMANICA, Project Manager, Romanian/English/French, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 004 0740 175 786
CONTACTING OTHER USERS
- The registered User understands and agrees that, beside the ID and the password, his/her profile becomes public to every other registered User on this database.
- The registered User understands and agrees that the personal information provided during registration are collected exclusively for communication and cooperation purposes between registered users.
- The registered User will access the database of specialists on this website and will contact them only for professional purposes and will avoid using it in any personal interest.
- The registered User is aware that, in case of complaints (proven to be true) from other users, his/her profile can be restricted from use or deleted and prevented from further registration.
- The registered User will notify immediately the website Administrator about any unusual or suspect behaviour detected during interaction with other users.
- The registered User understands that the purpose of the documents’ uploading function of the website is the facilitation of a Community of practice among specialist in the areas of education/migration/vulnerable persons/Roma ethnicity.
- The registered User understands and agrees that the uploaded materials, by him/herself or any other registered User, can have a self-promotion dimension related to his/her professional profile.
- The registered User agrees to provide minimal information about any uploaded material; the website Administrator may ask for further details about any material uploaded before publishing it on the website; the website Administrator has the final say in approving or rejecting some materials if they are too far from the website objectives.
- The registered User understands and agrees to take all measures to avoid plagiarism or improper use of materials under copyright that he/she upload on the website.
- The registered User understands and agrees that the materials that will be uploaded will have a direct link to the areas of education/migration/vulnerable persons/Roma ethnicity.
- The registered User understands and agrees to share all the information provided and documents uploaded with every other registered User and with the website administrator.
RESPONSIBILITY IN USE
- The registered User understands and agrees that registration on this website is a process that requires between 24-48 hours, the time for minimal verification by the website Administrator.
- One person cannot register twice or have two profiles.
- The registered User understands and agrees that the database on this website, providing other specialists contact details, will not be used in any circumstances for any commercial, industrial, unethical or illegal purpose.
- The website Administrator does not take responsibility regarding the information in each profile, the process of verification being only a minimal one.
- The website Administrator does not take responsibility for the content of direct communication between users on their own channels of communication.
- The website Administrator does not take responsibility for the information and the content of the materials uploaded by the registered Users and it does not take responsibility for protecting these information and materials from any kind of further downloading, using, dissemination, multiplication, publication by any means by other Users.
- The registered User has to take his/her own precautions against possible abuses from other Users and report immediately any potential risk or actual abuse taking place related to the database available.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) CONSENT
In accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, TERRE DES HOMMES FOUNDATION (Tdh) as CONTROLLER, based in Bucharest, Franzelarilor nr. 6, sector 2, unique registration number 21184194, undertakes to process personal data safely, in good faith and in accordance with the legal provisions. We hereby inform you that the data collected through the registration process on the website www.misto-avilean.eu (name, surname, languages spoken, areas of professional interest, years of experience, phone number, e-mail address, professional description, personal photo, institutional afiliation: position/function/job title for the professional organisation and its name, country, county, town, e-mail, phone number, website) are necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual obligations and the implementation of the project “MISTO AVILEAN” funded by the European Union through the Grant Agreement 809784 – MISTO. Thus, we can prove that website indicators are fulfilled and the expenses are eligible.
We need your consent to process your personal data for: 1.Invite you to events, round tables or further trainings organized by Terre des hommes; 2.Contact you for future collaborations, such as partnerships for future projects; 3.Send you our Newsletter; 4.Include you in the Community of practice of other registered users having access to all personal data provided. The data will be used strictly for the purpose of reporting, informing and promoting the website activities, the activities of the Terre des hommes Foundation and the project “MISTO AVILEAN” 809784. The data will be reported to the European Comission, the project founder, and will be published on the website www.misto-avilean.eu. Photos will not be used for purposes other than those listed above and are not subject to sale. You can at any time withdraw your consent by requesting it by email at email@example.com
Details can be found below. We will also be able to provide your personal information to the Prosecutor's Office, the police, the courts and other competent authorities of the State, on the basis and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests.
Personal Data: name, surname, languages spoken, areas of professional interest, years of experience, phone number, e-mail address, professional description, personal photo*, institutional afiliation: position/function/job title for the professional organisation and its name, country, county, town, e-mail, phone number, website.
Centralized in: MISTO AVILEAN! project website: www.misto-avilean.eu
Purpose: The personal data collected are necessary for the implementation and reporting of the MISTO AVILEAN project. Your personal data provided will be shared with other education professionals registered on the project website www.misto-avilean.eu as described in termes and conditions of USE described above.
Storage: your personal data will be stored for a maximum of 5 years after the end of the project (until 30 of October 2025), and it will be deleted after. If stored after this date, a new consent will be asked from yourside.
Who has access: your personal data
- will be visualized / scanned / transmitted to: Tdh Foundation headquarters (Switzerland), audit firm, accounting firm, donor (European Comission, Switzerland),
- will be used internally by Tdh Foundation employees, in order to implement and report MISTO AVILEAN! project.
- will be available in soft copy on computers and TDH server.
- will be accessed and stored by the www.misto-avilean.eu website, Project Manager and website Administrator from Tdh Foundation. They will also be viewed by the other registered users from the Community of practice, as described in termes and conditions of USE described above.
Data security: secured storage on Tdh server and secure computers.
* Terre des hommes Foundation guarantees its copyright for any image taken in its name. The subject photographed, recorded or filmed, as well as his/her legal representative, confirm that, whatever the use, manner or importance of the distribution, no compensation (monetary or otherwise) can be requested. This is definitive. The subject photographed / filmed or his / her legal representative may revoke this authorization at any time. He or she can also request the deletion of all photos / videos of or about him / her. However, the distribution of images before this revocation date (date of its reception by Terre des hommes Foundation) or images in the process of being printed by this aforementioned date remains fully valid and the images which are derived from it cannot be withdrawn.
By reading this information, you have noted that you are guaranteed the rights set out in Regulation 679/2016, namely: 1.to be informed about the processing of your personal data (Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation); 2.access to your personal data (Article 15 of the Regulation); 3.rectification of your personal data (Article 16 of the Regulation); 4.the deletion ("right to be forgotten") of personal data (Article 17 of the Regulation); 5.Obtain restrictions on processing (Article 18 of the Regulation); 6. portability of data (Article 20 of the Regulation); 7. to file a complaint with the Personal Data Processing Supervisory Authority (ANSDCD) (Article 77 of the Regulation); 8.to oppose (Article 21 of the Regulation); 9.to oppose the profiles (Article 22 of the Regulation); 10.to address the law. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
I have read, understood and agreed with the Terms and conditions and GDPR policy for USER registration